Sunday, July 7, 2013

"Not all those who wander are lost" -JRR Tolkien


Today Kevin and I decided to take a spur-of-the moment road trip out west. We've been talking about a trip like this for years, and since the next two weeks of our calendar are free we decided why not now??? We wanted to bring the dogs for the adventure but since we aren't sure where we will be staying each night and because it is so hot in July we asked my parents to dog-sit. Thankfully, they agreed on such short notice!! We arranged to meet up at the junction of 71 and 76 to hand off the pups. I just got back to Columbus and plan to spend the next few hours packing! Not sure what to pack since I'm not sure what our adventure will bring, but that is part of the fun! We leave first thing in the morning. Details of our adventure to come...

Here is a pic of the pups just before I dropped them off with my folks! (Thanks mom and dad!!!) 

1 comment:

  1. Mt. Rushmore Documentary got me thinking-then mapquest says its less than 19 hours away..... and we had never been there. So why not.

    ReplyDelete