Monday, July 8, 2013

"I love how you curse when I wake you up." -Dustin Kensrue, "Pistol"

All I know is that Kevin must love to hear me curse when he wakes me up because I sure had some choice words for him when the alarm went off this morning! My first mistake of this trip was not supervising the setting of the alarm. Imagine my surprise when I rolled over and saw that the time was 4:34 am!!! And that was AFTER I convinced Kevin to hit snooze. Twice. 

Well, we are officially on the road and Kevin just surprised me by saying that we are headed for St. Louis today!!! My team teaches a cross-discipline Lewis and Clark unit every year. There is a Lewis and Clark museum there that I have always wanted to visit!!!! (#suchadork) Can't believe we will be visiting the museum today! I guess I'm glad Kevin dragged me out of bed so early this morning after all.

I'm going to miss this cozy bed, but I think the adventure will be worth it!:

2 comments:

  1. So excited to follow your journey. We are heading to Colorado on I-70 next week. Be safe and enjoy the adventure :)

    ReplyDelete